Couples Retreat to Rekindle & Reconnect.
Looking for a Weekend Getaway with Your Spouse to Reconnect and Enhance Your Relationship?
Interested in Getting 6 Months Worth of Therapy in a Weekend?
Couples Retreat is open to married and unmarried couples of all sexual orientations. Life can side track us from working on the most important relationship in our lives. Relationship needs to be a top priority to keep the passion alive and the intimacy and connection strong.
The beauty of the retreat is that it solely focuses on you and your partner as a couple and as individuals. It is personalized, private, and one to one. Just one therapist for one couple. It's designed to get a clear understanding of the strengths and the areas of concerns in the dynamic so you can build on what's been working, learn from what has not been working and practice new skills to strengthen the bond.
Here are the evidence - based modalities that YY Wei, MSW, LCSW, uses to hep HER couples strengthen their bonds and move forward:
- Crucible® Marital & Sex Therapy
- The Divorce Busting® Method
- Level III Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Level I Relational Life Couples Therapy
- Level II Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy
- Level II Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (SPI) Therapy
- Level I Developmental Model of Couples Therapy
Couples Retreat Format
The retreat will be 2 1/2 days. It will take place in my office. We will meet for 2 hours on a Thursday or a Friday, and then from 9-4 for the next 2 days. Before the retreat, I will send out an online assessment from The Gottman Institute, so you guys can complete it before you start your process. ( (You can find more information about the online assessment here: The Gottman Relationship Check Up). Once both of you finish the assessment, I will spend 2 billable hours reviewing and analyzing the results. The fee for those 2 billable hours are included in your fee for couples retreat.
The first 2 hours on a Thursday or a Friday will be information gathering about the relationship. It will also give me a chance to see the interaction between you and your partner, which will be beneficial for my assessment for your relationship and dynamic.
The following is the format for the next 2 days:
First Day: 9am - 4pm
- 9am - 11am: Interview w/ 1st Partner
- 11am - 12pm: Lunch
- 12pm - 2pm: Interview w/ 2nd Partner
- 2pm -4pm: Feedback session to provide an overview of the relationship, areas to start working on in retreat and ending our first day
Second Day: 9am - 4pm
- We continue your personalized couples therapy/retreat. This day we zoom into ineffective skills and learning and practicing effective skills.
If you're in emotional pain, because you aren't getting along with the person who once meant the world to you, get the best help possible.
With the right tools and skills, you can get the relationship that you want.
You don't have to be stuck in your same, old patterns.
Denver Couples Retreat With an Experienced Couples Therapist Can Help.
"The retreat gives us a better understanding of things I as an individual need to work on and things that need to change in our marriage contract. Effective solutions to work with to practice to strengthen ourselves as a couple and across all relationships in time." - Couples Retreat Clients
Spend a weekend to re-connect and re-create the passion and the intimacy
for your relationship. Learn skills to more effectively communicate your
needs and wants.
Having A Happier & More Intimate Relationship is Totally Possible
When You Get the Right Help!
Contact Me for Your 15 min Free Phone Consultation
Want know to what other Denver Counseling/Therapy services I offer that can help you?
- Click here for more on Denver Sex Therapy in my Denver Sex Therapy/Counseling practice.
- Click here for information on Denver Marriage Counseling & Couples Therapy in my Denver Relationship & Sex Therapy practice.
- Click here for more on Denver Individual Counseling/Therapy in my Denver Individual therapy practice.
- Click here for information on Denver PTSD/Trauma Therapy treatment in my Denver PTSD/Trauma therapy practice.
- Click here for information on Alternative Relationship Counseling in my Denver Sex Therapy Practice.
- Click here for information on Denver LGBTQ Couples & Individual Counseling in my Denver Relationship Therapy & Sex Therapy practice.
- Click here for information on Denver Online Coaching/Counseling in my Denver psychotherapy counseling practice.
- Click here for information on Denver Stay or Go/Discernment Counseling in my Denver relationship therapy practice.
- Click here for more on Denver VIP Day for Individual & Couples Counseling in my Denver Relationship & Sex Therapy practice.
- Click here for information on Denver & Westminster Family Therapy & Play Therapy in Denver relationship therapy practice.
Please Contact Us for Your 15 Min Free Denver Counseling/Therapy Phone Consultation Now.